Award Winning Translation Agency, UK located. Here to Help You – In any language.
Trusted translation suppliers to top international brands. Clients include:
Betterlanguages.com Ltd is a UK translation agency, based in Nottingham. Do you need translation services between English and multiple target languages? As a translation company, better languages specialises in high quality, customer-focused translation for many technical areas. Much of the translation work is multi-lingual, and the business translates into over 60 languages regularly. The company uses an ISO9001 UKAS Certified Quality Management System to ensure accuracy of translation.
Translation service specialisms include:
- Website translation and localisation including e-commerce translation, translation for m-commerce and apps as well as on-line press releases, and social media translation for all the major platforms.
- Label and packaging translation, has been a major area of translation work since the early 1980s, and better languages translates for many leading High Street brands. Label specialisms include food label translation and care label translation, for clients including Mothercare International, M&S, Debenhams, Iceland Foods and Thorntons. Label converters such as Avery Dennison, and Labelon Sales Ltd are also regular clients and have benefited from our fast and accurate multi language translation service.
- Legal translation, including translating contract documents, certificates, legal correspondence, and patent documentation.
- Technical translation is offered in all major technical areas, including engineering translation, medical translation, and construction industry translation, scientific translation, and translating academic texts.
- Business translation includes translating a wide range of documents and marketing materials, including corporate communications, both internal and external, translation of HR documents, health and safety policies and procedures, staff manuals and procedures.
- We provide interpreting for business meetings, courts and public services. Please note that our interpreting rates in most language combinations are higher than the current Ministry of Justice rates, as we pay interpreters properly, including travel time, and waiting time at court. We do provide interpreters at short notice, but typically need a minimum of 48 hours notice.
As a translation agency in the UK we understand the importance of building relationships with our customers. Our customer focus has won us major clients including Debenhams, Marks and Spencer, Mothercare, Iceland Foods, and Thorntons. We prefer to work in close partnership with client companies, the better we understand your needs, the better translation service we can offer.
Local translation services:
Being a translation agency allows us to also work with smaller businesses, government agencies, charities and private individuals. In our region we translate for Nottingham Trent University, and for local exporters including Leicestershire Companies The House of Crafts and creative communications agency The Phoenix Partners. Recent projects for local clients have included marketing brochures and website translation into Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Contact betterlanguages translation agency UK to discuss your translation requirements:
We are currently recruiting for the post of Transl...
Do you need a legal translation service? betterlan...
Software Localisation At Betterlanguages, we offe...
Translation Services Company betterlanguages.com c...