Award Winning Translation Services Agency, UK located. Here to help you – in any language.
Trusted translation supplier to top international brands. ISO9001 quality management system, top class translators into over 60 languages. Complex multilingual translation projects.
Do you need high quality, professional translation services? betterlanguages.com Ltd is a UK translation agency, based in Nottingham, offering customer-focused technical translation services between all major languages. Much of our translation work is multilingual, and the business translates into over 60 languages regularly. Whether you need Arabic translation, Zulu translation, or any language combination in between, we can help. The company uses an ISO9001 UKAS Certified Quality Management System to ensure accuracy of translation. Translation is a highly specialised industry, and the company is rigorous in selecting the best translators, they are normally native of the required target language, post graduate level qualified in translation, and specialist in the relevant technical area of an individual translation project.
Translation services specialisms include:
- Website translation and localisation including e-commerce translation, translation for m-commerce and apps as well as on-line press releases, and social media translation for all the major platforms.
- Label and packaging translation, has been a major area of translation work since the early 1980s, and better languages translates for many leading international brands. Label specialisms include food label translation and care label translation, for clients including Mothercare International, Debenhams, Iceland Foods and Thorntons. Label converters such as Avery Dennison, and Labelon Sales Ltd are also regular clients and have benefited from our fast and accurate multi language translation service.
Technical Translation Services:
- Legal translation, including translating contract documents, certificates, legal correspondence, and patent translation.
- Technical translation is offered in all major technical areas, including engineering translation, medical translation, and construction industry translation, scientific translation, and translating academic texts.
- Business translation includes translating a wide range of documents and marketing materials, including corporate communications, both internal and external, translation of HR documents, health and safety policies and procedures, staff manuals and procedures.
- We provide interpreting for business meetings, conferences, courts and public services. Please note that our interpreting rates in most language combinations are higher than the current Ministry of Justice rates, as we pay interpreters well, including travel time, and waiting time at court. We do provide interpreters at short notice, but typically need a minimum of 48 hours notice.
As a translation agency in the UK we understand the importance of building relationships with our customers. Our customer focus has helped us to have a great client retention rate, our longest standing clients have been served by better languages for over 25 years. We are confident that if you want high quality customer service, and excellent translation quality, you will keep coming back to us for more work whenever you need translation services.
We prefer to work in close partnership with client companies on an ongoing basis, the better we understand your needs, the better translation service you receive.
Local translation services:
The translation agency works with a wide variety of organisations, large international companies, smaller businesses, government agencies, charities and private individuals. In our region we translate for academic institutions including Loughborough College and Nottingham Trent University, and have worked for local exporters including Leicestershire Companies The House of Crafts and creative communications agency The Phoenix Partners. Recent projects for local clients have included marketing brochures and website translation into Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, and a software translation for a bespoke online application. We also translate legal documents, certificates and diplomas for private individuals in the UK and overseas.
Contact betterlanguages translation agency to discuss your translation requirements:
We are looking for a Translation Project Manager t...
As you might expect, we do a high volume of transl...
Its been a busy few days in our offices. We are co...
Choice of translation services supplier is a key d...