We are looking for a Senior Translation Project Manager to join our head office team based in Nottingham. Reporting directly to the company directors, the post holder will be responsible for co-ordinating complex multi-lingual translation projects, leading a team of Project Managers, freelance translators, placement students and other suppliers.
The work requires:
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing in English, and at least one other major language
- A minimum of 3 years Translation Project Management experience
- Practical experience of CAT tools in a translation management role
- A post graduate level qualification in Translation, and/or Professional Membership of a translators body such as CIOL, ITI, ATA
- The right to work in the UK, candidates from outside the EU, and/or not meeting UK right to work criteria will not be shortlisted
In addition you will need a good understanding of the role of the translator, the ability to co-ordinate and plan work in accordance with our strict quality requirements, an eye for detail and the ability to form an essential part of an effective and close knit management team. More details of the vacancy can be found on our Translation Manager job page, including both person specification and job description. If you would like to apply, please submit your CV via our contact form.
Please note that you must hold a translation relevant qualification, meet the experience criteria, and be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.