We are looking for a Senior Translation Project Manager to join our head office team based in Nottingham. Reporting directly to the company directors, the post holder will be responsible for co-ordinating complex multi-lingual translation projects,. They will lead a team of Project Managers, freelance translators, placement students and other suppliers.
The work requires:
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing in English, and at least one other major language
- A minimum of 3 years Translation Project Management experience
- Practical experience of CAT tools in a translation management role
- A post graduate level qualification in Translation, and/or Professional Membership of a translators body such as CIOL, ITI, ATA
- You must have the right to work in the UK. We don’t sponsor work permit applications. If you are not eligible, you won’t be shortlisted
In addition you will need a good understanding of the role of the translator. You must also have the ability to co-ordinate and plan work in accordance with our strict quality requirements. An eye for detail is vital. You must also show how you can become an essential part of an effective and close knit management team. More details of the vacancy can be found on our Translation Manager job page, including both person specification and job description. If you would like to apply, please submit your CV via our contact form.
Please note that you must hold a translation relevant qualification. You must also meet the experience criteria, and be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.