Better Languages helps major global brands to communicate with their customers – offering specialist professional translation in over 60 languages
Trading since 1983, the business still has three of its original major customers. They value Better Languages quality and accuracy of professional translation today, just the same as they did in the 1980s. They also appreciate the same excellent customer service today, as made our reputation back then.
I highly recommend the translation services provided by Mike Hunter at Better Languages. (They) have provided us with a consistent professional service. Their strong attention to detail and meeting of strict deadlines has impressed me greatly and they also provide a strong after-care service.
Derihon Coquard, Debenhams
Meet our Directors Mike and Bea Hunter
Mike has a senior management background in the UK and Spain, and holds an MBA from Nottingham Trent University. Bea is a qualified translator and interpreter. She has over 20 years senior management experience within the translation industry, and holds an MA in Translation from the University of Nottingham.
Multi or single language translation
Professional management with a personal touch
Our customers value:
- Breadth of languages covered. Better Languages translates into over 60 languages regularly, while in comparison, many competitors offer a limited range of languages.
- Ability to handle complex multilingual projects such as e-commerce translations, multi-channel marketing campaigns, translating technical manuals, or multilingual labels and packaging
- Professional project management team – with account managers who understand customer needs, all our account managers are professional linguists rather than a sales team
- Can-do approach, as a result of which, we will work with you to solve problems.
- ISO: 9001 Certified Quality Management System
- Strong sense of business ethics and values
Talk to us about your professional translation requirements. If you would like us to provide a quote, we simply need your full contact details, a copy of the source document you need translated, and any special information such as intended use, or any special formatting requirements.