betterlanguages.com translation agency works with a wide variety of clients large and small. The aim of this section of our site is to give a flavour of the type of work we do with clients:
- Sole translation providers to Mothercare, and currently provide translations services from English into 14 languages including Simplified Chinese and Arabic. Translation work includes product labels and packaging, leaflets and user guides.
- Construction company GSE: translating technical documents, health and safety documents, survey reports and company presentations. Languages covered include French to English, English to French, Norwegian to English, English to Norwegian, Romanian to English, and Spanish to English.
- Avery Dennison: translating clothing labels into a wide range of languages, Avery are one of our longest standing clients, having been customers since the early 1990s. Languages covered include a full range of European languages, including Nordic languages, Canadian French, Mexican Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Japanese and Thai.
- Various Nottingham Solicitors for both translation and interpreting. Work has included interpreters attending client meetings and court hearings. Written translation has included civil and criminal court documents, and letters to clients.
- East Midlands exporters The House of Crafts, for whom we translate craft kit instructions.
- US client Zak Designs: translating product packaging for the US and European markets.
- Website translation: read our King Charles Hotel website translation case study for a good example of how we helped a hotel in Kent attract more overseas visitors with language specific website content.