Translation Services you can depend on
We help businesses to succeed internationally. We do this by providing exceptional translation services into over 60 languages. Our translations improve the customer journey, as a result of giving clear, accurate, and engaging information within the target languages.
Many of the world’s leading brands trust us to provide their translations. We have a reputation for delivering highly accurate and engaging multilingual translation, in time, and on budget. Our clients include top retailers. Mothercare, Debenhams, Next, Paul Smith, and Arcadia are all regular customers.
We are known for:
- World class translation quality – we are ISO: 9001 certified for translation services.
- Fast and efficient translation delivery, backed by exceptional customer service.
- Our team translates into over 60 languages regularly. Many projects are complex multilingual orders.
- We offer an unrivalled, bespoke translation service, in order to match your specific requirements.
- Human authored translation, by top class translators.
Retail translation specialisms include:
- Our document translation service includes translating product user guides and manuals, corporate documents and marketing collateral.
- Care label translation: we translate wash care instructions, fibre compositions, and marketing text for product labels and packaging. We work with many of the world’s leading fashion retailers. Better Languages delivers high quality care labelling translations in a wide variety of world languages.
- Food label translation: we translate for leading food retailers and manufacturers. Better Languages provides accurate professional translation of food packaging, including ingredients lists, marketing descriptions, allergy advice, cooking instructions, and all the other legally required food terminology.
Our legal translation work includes:
- Legal contract translations, for internal or court use.
- Patent translations into a wide range of languages, using technical specialist patent translators, to ensure correct technical terminology.
- Court document translations, including documents and official papers to be submitted in evidence.
- Certificate and diploma translations.
- Certified translation services for the UK, and a range of overseas jurisdictions.
Other major translation specialisms include:
- Website translation and localisation, ensuring your website is fit for purpose for speakers of other languages, through prompt, professional translation.
- Technical translation in a wide range of languages and specialisms, for retailers and manufacturers. All good translators specialise, yet technical translation requires even greater expertise in specialist terminology. Our understanding of your required specialist vocabulary, enables us to deliver translation quality and accuracy. We achieve highly accurate technical translation at first draft, even before we undertake QA and terminology checks, in consequence of working with the best technical translators.
- Document translation of a wide range of official documents for commercial use. We work with most document formats, and over 60 major languages, in consequence, you can be confident that we will meet your translation needs.
Please tell us how you want to use the translation. We approach translation differently depending on your required use. A legal translation will read differently if it is for internal understanding, compared with the same document prepared for court use.
Do you need a high profile public document translated? We translate annual reports and accounts for major corporations, major websites, media releases, and almost any other type of document.
Thank you and your translators for the work you have done for this project and for the excellent customer service you have provided.
Angela Brown, Nottingham Trent University