Do you need a professional translation service?
Do you need a professional translation service?
Label translation services and packaging translati...
Does Your Website Speak Your Customer's Language? ...
Translate and localise your message with betterlan...
Marketing Translation you can trust: Do you nee...
Our technical translation services are always prov...
Do you need scientific translation services? We ca...
Do you need highly accurate, dependable document t...
Do you need e-learning translation services? bette...
Translation Services by a UK Translation Company, trusted by leading international brands to deliver high quality professional translations:
How can we help with your translation requirements? Whether you need to translate a short technical document into a single language, or to translate a major website, elearning project or translate a product manual into 32 languages, betterlanguages.com Ltd. is here to help.
- Translation Services Company with a reputation for speed and accuracy.
- “Can do” approach – and if we can’t, we’ll tell you.
- Trusted by leading brands including Debenhams, Mothercare, Early Learning Centre, Thorntons, and Avery Dennison.
- ISO 9001: 2008 UKAS certified quality management system.
- Read our testimonials and case study sections for more information about our translation services.
Using our specialist team of professional translators, proofreaders, QA checkers and project managers the company offers a full range of translation services in the UK and internationally. Translation specialisms include:
- Website translation services: do you need a narrative style brochure website in several languages? Or perhaps an online software as a service program translated? An e-learning project requiring translation, or an e-commerce website requiring e-commerce translation?
- label and packaging translation services with specialisms including food label translation, care label translation, drug label translation, and packaging translation services.
- technical translation services
- business translation services
- legal translation services
We also offer other language services including
We use a combination of UK based and in-country language translators, all translators are specialists working into their native languages. We translate between British English, or American English, and all major world languages; we can also localise between British English and American English. Whether you want a short text translated into a single language, or you have a complex multi-lingual project we can help.
How we can help you:
- Internet based UK translation agency offering fast and accurate, quality language translation services at a competitive price
- Same or next day return for short translation texts
- Multiple languages
- Special rates for short documents
- Excellent group of specialist translators translating into their native languages
- General texts at competitive prices
- All specialisms including labels and packaging translation, general business translation, technical translation, medical translation, and marketing translation
We offer any language combination with English, and a growing range of languages combined with other languages including Spanish, French and German. An example of our typical work is a label translation project which we recently translated into 31 languages for one of our regular clients. The largest number of languages translated so far in a single order is 40 languages. Multilingual translation requires careful co-ordination between the linguistic team and the translation project manager. We only use native translators who translate into their own language. For example for an English to Spanish translation, we would use a Spanish native professional translator, whilst for Spanish to English they would be an English native translator. Some linguists claim native level proficiency in more than one language, but in practice this is extremely rare, both languages would have to be languages of habitual use, and to be used with equal proficiency. The requirement of native proficiency, means that if you order a single translation job into 60 languages, there will be 60 individual translators involved, if the assignment is then proofread, there will also be 60 proofreaders. Clients often ask the impact on delivery of multiple languages. As translators all work at the same time, there isn’t an appreciable difference in timescale between one language pair, and multiple language pairs, however there may be more time required for QA and project management, for example if the project manager has to collate translations into a single file.
We use specialist translators for all technical translation texts, all translators specialise, and specialism means that the translator will be familiar with the required general technical vocabulary of a specific technical field, for example an Electrical Engineering Translator, will have good familiarity with specialised electrical engineering vocabulary, in both the source and target languages.
You can send us the work by e-mail, mail or courier depending upon your needs, and we can return the translated documents electronically, via an online service such as DropBox or YouSendIt, by FTP, via our Extranet, by disk and/or hard copy. Call us today to discuss your needs for language translation services.