Translation Services you can depend on
We help businesses to succeed internationally. We do this by providing exceptional translation services into over 60 languages. Our texts improve the customer journey, giving clear, accurate, and engaging information within the target languages.
Many of the world’s leading brands trust us to provide their translations, and we have a reputation for delivering highly accurate and engaging multilingual projects, in time, and on budget. Our clients include top international brands. Mothercare, Debenhams, Next, Paul Smith, and Arcadia are all regular customers.
We are known for:
- World class quality – we are ISO: 9001 certified for translation services.
- Fast and efficient delivery, which is backed by exceptional customer service.
- Our team translates into over 60 languages regularly, including many projects which are complex multilingual orders.
- We offer an unrivalled, bespoke service, in order to match your specific requirements.
- Human authored texts, by top class professional translators, with independent QA.
Retail specialisms include:
- Translating product user guides and manuals, corporate documents and marketing collateral.
- Care label translation: we translate wash care instructions, fibre compositions, and marketing text for fashion retail, delivering high quality care label translations in a wide variety of world languages.
- Food label translation: we translate for leading food retailers and manufacturers. We provide accurate professional translation of food packaging, including ingredients lists, marketing descriptions, allergy advice, cooking instructions, and all the other legally required food terminology.
Our legal translation services work includes:
- Legal contract translations, for either internal or for court use.
- Patent translations into a wide range of languages, using technical specialist patent translators, to ensure correct technical terminology.
- Court document translations, including documents and official papers to be submitted in evidence.
- Certificate and diploma translations, for both businesses and individuals.
- Certified translation services for the UK, and for a range of overseas jurisdictions.
Other major specialisms include:
- Website translation and localisation, ensuring your website is fit for purpose for speakers of other languages, through prompt, professional translation.
- Technical translation in a wide range of languages and specialisms, and we work with both retailers and manufacturers. All good translators specialise, yet technical texts require even greater expertise in specialist terminology. Our understanding of your required specialist vocabulary, will enable us to deliver accurate technical target language documents. We achieve a high level of accuracy at first draft, even before we undertake QA and terminology checks, in consequence of working with the best technical translators.
- Document translation of a wide range of documents for commercial, legal or academic use. We work with most document formats, and over 60 major languages, consequently, you can be confident that we will meet your needs.
Your intended audience
Please tell us how you want to use the translation, so that we understand your requirements. We approach a text differently depending on your required use, as well as your intended target audience. A document will read differently as a result of us preparing it for your internal understanding, in comparison with the same text prepared for court use, or for publication. Do you wish to communicate with a young general public demographic, rather than to older people? You may want to speak to an academic audience, or possibly to address senior government officials, in each case the approach will be different. The required style and tone of the translation will vary, even for a same or similar text, as a result of your intended audience.
High profile document translation services
Do you need a high profile public document translated? We translate annual reports and accounts for global corporations, we also translate major websites, media releases, and almost any other type of document.
Thank you and your translators for the work you have done for this project and for the excellent customer service you have provided.
Angela Brown, Nottingham Trent University