We help major global brands speak to their customers – in any language.
Trading since 1983, we still have three of our original customers. They still value Better Languages professional translation. Just as they did back in the 1980s. They also value the same customer service, as they did then.
I highly recommend the translation services provided by Mike Hunter at Better Languages. (They) have provided us with a consistent professional service. Their strong attention to detail and meeting of strict deadlines has impressed me greatly. They also provide a strong after-care service.
Derihon Coquard, Debenhams
Meet our Directors Mike and Bea Hunter
Mike has a senior management background in the UK and Spain, and holds an MBA from Nottingham Trent University. He is a director of EMITA, the East Midlands International Trade Association. He is also chair of the charity Renew Wellbeing, an organisation equipping churches to help adults with mental health issues.
Bea is a qualified translator and interpreter. She has over 20 years senior management experience within the translation industry. Bea holds an MA in Translation from the University of Nottingham, and is also a qualified interpreter.
Multi or single language translation
Professional management with a personal touch
Our customers value:
- Breadth of languages covered. Better Languages translates into over 60 languages regularly, while in comparison, many competitors offer a limited range of languages.
- Ability to handle complex multilingual projects such as e-commerce translations, multi-channel marketing campaigns, translating technical manuals, or multilingual labels and packaging
- Our professional project management team. Our Project Managers understand customer needs. They are professional linguists rather than a sales team.
- Can-do approach, as a result of which, we will work with you to solve problems.
- Our ISO: 9001 Certified Quality Management System, and our commitment to quality
- Our strong sense of business ethics and values
Talk to us about your professional translation requirements. If you would like us to provide a quote, we simply need:
- your full contact details: name, (and organisation name if representing a business) address, as well as a contact phone number
- a copy of the source document which you need translated
- any special information such as intended use
- any special formatting requirements.