Better Languages has over 30 years experience of Retail Translation. We work with some of the largest global retail brands. Retail clients include Debenhams, Mothercare, Paul Smith, Thorntons, Next, and many others. Read our Mothercare and New Look case studies, in order to understand more about our retail translation services.
I highly recommend the retail translation services provided by Mike Hunter at Better Languages. Since using them at the beginning of 2011, Better Languages has provided us with a consistent professional service. Their strong attention to detail and meeting of strict deadlines has impressed me greatly. They also provide a strong after-care service.
Derihon Coquard, Debenhams
Our range of retail translation services:
We work on a wide range of retail translation projects. This includes label and packaging translation, marketing translation, as well as website translation. We also translate point of sale information, retail signage, and HR policies and procedures. Each of our retail customers has their own specific needs. Issues in common are often tight deadlines, and large numbers of SKUs, but often with few words per product.
Language requirements vary significantly from one retailer to another, depending upon where they trade. We often deal with high volume multi-lingual projects. As retail is highly deadline driven, we are happy to discuss SLAs. Project planning also helps us to match resource to peaks in demand.
Better Languages offers:
- An emphasis on quality and accuracy in translation
- We carefully select the best retail translators
- independent QA checking, and ISO: 9001 accreditation
- We are flexible in our approach, with a “can do” attitude. If your project is unrealistic we’ll tell you!
- Help with multilingual typesetting, including artwork preparation, check and sign off.
- Access to legal compliance advice, especially for food label translation.
- Full range of languages catered for. Our largest number of languages on a single order to date is 42.
We urgently needed 1001 translations for the 9 languages when we launched around July/August last year. And I must say, swift accurate service was much appreciated from yourselves, especially with the complexity of the project, it was just what we needed. So thank you
Hayley Solomon, Avery Dennison
Contact us today to discuss your retail translation requirements.