Better Languages is trusted by engineering companies large and small, and also by technical departments of large enterprises, to provide high quality engineering translations in over 60 languages.
As with any aspect of technical translation, it is especially important that we understand your sector, and provide correctly translated technical terminology for your engineering documents. Our engineering translators have a technical background in their chosen engineering specialism, to ensure high quality engineering translations even at first draft. They are also professionally qualified linguists, and native of the required target language. We will hand craft your document in order to ensure the technical accuracy you need.
While we focus on selecting the right translators, our QA process is equally important, as even the best translators can make mistakes. We rigorously QA check all work, in addition to applying final checks by the project manager.
Types of engineering translations we provide include:
- Technical data sheets
- Engineering specifications
- Engineering product manuals and user guides
- Tender documents – including both tender submissions, and translating original tender documents.
- Engineering drawings
Special considerations with Engineering Tender Translations
Tender translations require careful attention. As with any area of business, you need to consider the risk versus potential reward. Tender documents are often long and complex, which means that translation will be both costly and time consuming. You will need to allow sufficient times and budget, potentially to both translate the tender documents, and then to both write your response, and translate it.
Engineering translation case studies:
- Product brochure with technical specifications English to Russian for high mast lighting manufacturer Abacus Lighting
- Technical data sheets and product user guides for fire protection system manufacturers for MCL Unitex
- Engineering specifications and product brochures for Portpack Ltd.
- Tender documents, product safety sheets, specifications for UK GSE
- Electrical and mechanical engineering specification translations for Red Engineering Design
- Building specification translations for architects Benoy, and regular retail clients Next
Talk to Better Languages about your engineering translation requirements by phone on +44 (0)115 9788980.