Do you need travel and tourism translation? Better Languages has over 30 years trading experience, works extensively with the sector, and is consequently expert at high quality tourist industry translations. Not certain yet? Then read our travel and tourism translation case study.
- Expert technical and marketing translation services for the travel and tourism industry.
- We translate brochures, marketing information, and tourism websites, including e-commerce sites.
- All major languages, including top tourism languages such as English, German and Russian Tourism Translation.
- All major formats translated including Word, Excel, HTML and XML.
- ISO9001: Certified Quality Management system.
With the growth of the internet, more travel and tourism businesses than ever before are able to operate at an international level. This means that you can no longer simply rely on high street travel agents and call centre support. Instead, you must ensure that the online booking process is as streamlined and straightforward as possible. Website content, and marketing materials, should be translated into a wide variety of languages. It is very important that customers from every country in which the business operates are able to easily access the information they need, when they need it, and in the visitor’s native language.
It is vital that businesses in this sector use the expertise of a professional translation company. At Better Languages, we will ensure that all translated text is relevant to the cultural and linguistic conventions of the target audience. In this industry, where customer satisfaction is everything, effective and relevant translations can prove instrumental in driving sales and ensuring long term customer loyalty.
Our travel and tourism translation services includes the translation of guidebooks, hotel information, contracts, press releases, brochures and other promotional materials. We have extensive experience in providing high quality translation for businesses in the travel and tourism sector, and we are able to translate into over 60 international languages.
Travel & Tourism Translation – What to Expect From Us
- Expert Localisation – our translations are always professionally qualified and native speakers of the target language. You can therefore be confident that we will use the right style and tone for your target audience.
- Quality Assurance – we are ISO: 9001 certified for translation services, and consequently have careful systems for checking and validating translations.
- Rapid Turnaround – We are able to produce professional translations to demanding deadlines. We will never promise what we cannot deliver.
- Versatility – we can meet all your travel and tourism translation needs, since we work in almost any language. Whether you need a guidebook translation, a press release, a website, or a brochure, Better Languages can help.