Better Languages is reliant on the high calibre of our staff team, our freelance translators, and our other suppliers. Find out more about Better Languages vacancies. We advertise all staff vacancies on our website, and all full time staff work remotely online.
Better Languages is a young and vibrant company, and is committed to training and developing the best staff. We work with a fantastic team of translators, proofreaders, and artworkers, alongside our full time staff.
Requirements when applying for Better Languages vacancies:
We only employ people who meet a number of specific requirements, please read, and ensure you meet these before applying:
- You must have the right to work in the UK. We do not offer sponsorship to applicants making visa applications. We will only consider you, if you meet this requirement.
- You must have excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral. Our business language is English.
- You must meet at least all the essential criteria of the specific job you are applying for. We only shortlist applicants who meet these.
- You must normally be available for personal interview in Nottingham or via Skype.
- For freelance translator roles, you must be a professionally qualified translator, therefore please only apply if you meet this criteria.
- We do not subcontract to other translation companies, neither do we use recruitment companies. Therefore, please only contact us if you are a freelance translator, or directly applying for a job yourself.