Better Languages is reliant on the high calibre of our staff team, our freelance translators, and our other suppliers. Find out more about Better Languages vacancies. We advertise all staff vacancies on our website, and all full time staff are based at our head office in Nottingham, UK.
Better Languages is a young and vibrant company, and is committed to training and developing the best staff. We have a great internship programme, and work with a fantastic team of translators, proofreaders, and artworkers, olongside our full time staff.
Requirements when applying for Better Languages vacancies:
We only employ people who meet a number of specific requirements, please read, and ensure you meet these before applying:
- You must have the right to work in the UK. We do not offer sponsorship to applicants making visa applications. We will only consider you, if you meet this requirement.
- You must have excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral. Our office language is English.
- You must meet at least all the essential criteria of the specific job you are applying for. We only shortlist applicants who meet these.
- You must normally be available for personal interview at our offices in Nottingham. This includes applicants from outside the local area. The only exception to this is applicants for our Erasmus internship programme, whom we normally interview via Skype.
- We do not currently offer employment working away from Nottingham. As a result, please only apply if you are prepared to relocate to the Nottingham area.
- For freelance translator roles, you must be a professionally qualified translator, therefore please only apply if you meet this criteria.
- We do not subcontract to other translation companies, neither do we use recruitment companies. Therefore, please only contact us if you are a freelance translator, or directly applying for a job yourself.